2014, single-channel video, HD 1280x720px, 02:36min.
Velocity alters the characteristics and the relationships between time and space. When we are in movement, we are just in movement; we only perceive what is around us if we stop. But even if we stop our perception is fragmented, we never perceive the full image because the world, and ourselves, are in a constant change, at speed. We can only glimpse brief fragments of reality.
• CRANC #01, 27 May 2016, Barcelona (Spain).
• danubeVIDEOARTfestival 2016, 19 February, St. Nikola, (Austria).
• Without Words Film Festival 2015, 5 December, Marseille (France).
• L’alternativa, 18/11/2015, Barcelona, (Spain).
• Rencontres d’arts numériques d’ISI: Isi#10 JFNM DATA BASE, 3-5/09, Montpellier (France).
• OpenEyes Filmfest, 16-19 July 2015, , Marburg (Germany).
• Experiments in Cinema v10.T36, April 15–19, 2015, Albuquerque (USA).
• DAS2015, 3rd – 7th March 2015, Belfast (Northern Ireland).